The individual holding the position will act as a technical specialist advisor, assisting the Commercial Director, in perfect coordination with the rest of the commercial team while promoting and permanently supporting the performance of the products in the market. You will resolve situations that require assistance and/or technical resolution while maintaining your vision of the foreseeable evolution in relation to products and their adaptation.
Importantly, a proactive marketing and product development in line with the technical needs of the customers is expected. Basing in general trends of the market with a long term approach you will conduct new opportunities to the Company.
- In coordination with the Commercial Director, you will maintain updated the information of the products and improvement of projects of the Company. You will plan actions in order to develop applications and advantages for customers, focusing specially on staying track and monitoring the impact of all of those.
- To coordinate relations with the main principals with regards to their products, properties and applications, sharing it with the commercial team; becoming a technical leader in this sense.
- Responsible for permanently seeking an improvement of effective results, assisting clients with the aim of offering a comprehensive service that improves customer retention, fosters a permanent and shared involvement of the commercial, industrial and R&D perspectives.
- To propose, both general and individual objectives, related to the general trends and opportunities.
- Promote the deliveries of technical internal training actions and assist as an expert instructor in specialized forums, with the aim of giving prestige to the image of the Company.
- Will proactively promote permanent orientation towards the evolution of products, its applicability and potential growth possibilities in order to develop the business activities of the company.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or Materials Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Fluent in English, at least C1.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in product development in industrial company.